Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break Sunday

Today's my last Saturday out of school for another nine weeks. I took advantage of it. We slept in amazingly, then we got ready and went to church. I let Emma Kate feed herself pancakes this morning and she had to get another bath before we left. After church, we went to my mother-in-law's for lunch. Now EK is asleep and Layne is in trouble because he won't go to sleep, so instead, he lounging on the couch with me eating peanuts and drinking Emma Kate's juice. After EK wakes up we're heading to Wal-Mart to buy groceries for my dad's birthday dinner tomorrow night. After that we're heading back to my MIL to eat supper and cake and then back home for baths and bedtime. I have enjoyed this weekend. It was so nice to spend inside time with the kids and at the same time get stuff done at home. Mike is coming home Thursday and I'm so excited. Maybe he'll get to finish the back deck while he is here, but I'm not going to push my luck. Hope everyone has a great night.

No comments: