Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stranger...

I've been a stranger to the blog lately...or at least my own. I have loved reading everyone else's, so I've decided to spend more time on my own. Layne is growing up so fast now. Monday Layne and Emma Kate are going to start staying with my mother-in-law. I'm kind of excited. I think it will be good for the kids because they will get to see their cousins more often and I'm planning on putting Layne in Little Friends this Fall. Mike only has five more weeks of school and he'll be home. I can't wait. Not that I miss cleaning up behind him or anything, but I do miss getting to go to sleep w/o the tv on or not having someone to watch HOUSE with. I'm thinking about buying him a big green egg for his graduation present, but I'm not sure if he'll like it or not. Any suggestions? I'll try to post some updated pictures soon.

3 comments:

Lori Griffin said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! We are going to send Brodie to Little Friends this fall too! He has been going to MDO some this year! Maybe him and Layne will get in the same class!! I know you miss Mike and can't wait for him to be home!! Come see us sometime!

Mike and Tabo said...

I will. I am ready for him to be home. I hope they can be in the same class. How many days are you going to send him?

Lori Griffin said...

If it is like when Madison went, the 4 year old class goes 3 days. They may do it differently now though.