Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend with Daddy at the Rattlesnake Rodeo

The weekend started off with Kinston Prom. I met Noel at my mom's to do her hair and makeup. After that we drove to Kinston to see Beth and Trent before they left for lead out. We took pictures and then they left. Beth was absolutely GORGEOUS and Trent was so handsome, I can't believe how big he his, I still imagine him being in middle school sometimes. Me and my mom met Beth's parents and Brittany, Beth's sister, at the school for lead out. Trent said they had a great time and of course, I think they were the best looking couple there. Saturday morning I got up and headed to school, and then it was back home to head to the rodeo. Layne did the spider jump at the rodeo, and me and Amy laughed so hard watching him that I was crying. He was so hilarious. He thought he was spiderman. He was turning flips and turning on his back, moving his legs out just like spiderman, and even making sounds. It was so funny. Then we left b/c I had a horrible migraine. Sunday we went to church and had an Easter egg hunt after morning service. After church, Mike and Huff headed back to school. He only has 1 1/2 weeks left and he'll be home for good. I can't wait, I'm so excited.

No comments: